Monday, March 5, 2012

ASSiGNMENT #15: RESEARCH & iNSPiRATiON :)

Research:
[see podcast questions for Illuminated Manuscripts]

Inspiration:

~I like the picture of the people in the inside of the letter
~Good use of proportion and scale... The P is bigger
~Some of the text is a different color, made for emphasis maybe (?)


~I like how the colors on this go in between some of the letters
~The main letters have a lot of color and detail to them




~The colors on this are cool and it looks calm
~Not like normal illuminated manuscripts
~Kind of sloppy tho
~Playful yet calm




~Kind of dizzy looking but I like the image in the space of the letter :)



~Floral look = good for a border
~Complicated, but not too complicated






~These fonts are black letter and script, making it fit to be part of my illuminated manuscript and still legible
~They can also fit in with my design


~I like this paper :)










No comments:

Post a Comment