Thursday, February 16, 2012

Assignment 14: RESEARCH & iNSPiRATiON

Research: [see the careers tab]


Inspiration:
This piece uses a lot of colors but on a darker background and scale. The colors have a glow-type look to them.


 I like the use of emphasis on this piece. Also, there are attracting colors that also contrast one another. This has a good use of emphasis but I don't want my focal point to be in the middle of the page.


 I like how the words build down towards the bottom of the page and it has a kind of leading line that swerves down towards the bottom end of the design. Good use of neutral colors vs. bright colors.



 I liked these pieces because they are just different. Also, I like the side ways text and slanted design. I want to have a little slant in my design.


I like the shades of blue in this pic.


I like the glow in this and the shades of blue/purple/green.


I like the shades of blue and the slant. It reminds me of a sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment