Friday, December 9, 2011

Semester Reflection

   Throughout this semester, I have definitely learned a lot about graphics, designs, and of course graphic designing. I have learned a lot about art through all of our assignments. I learned about color schemes and what other things in a design can mean. Everything in a design can have a meaning or purpose. There are different ideas, feelings, or emotions that designers try to get you to feel when you look at their images or works. It is a really complicated area of study but it can be really fun, you just have to let yourself and your imagination run freely.
   Next semester, I want to work on getting my details just right and work on my craftsmanship. I want to try to erase my little mistakes that I am making now. I don't really know what projects or techniques I want to learn how to do next year, but I am up for anything. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment